Welcome to the
Snoqualmie Valley Watershed Improvement DistrictAbout Us
If you are interested in having a preliminary water rights analysis performed by the WID staff, please contact Cynthia Krass, firstname.lastname@example.org and set up a private consultation in our office in Carnation. This service is provided at no charge to district members.
If you have water rights
If you need access to water for irrigation, contact Cynthia Krass, email@example.com, to discuss the possibility obtaining water rights. Initial consultation provided at no charge to district members.
If you need water rights
Contact the district staff, Cynthia Krass, firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss your drainage issues, and we’ll make sure you are included in our drainage maintenance planning efforts.
If you have drainage problems
Water (irrigation and drainage) and it’s regulation by the government is part of farming life in the river valley. We’re here to give you a voice, lend a hand and find solutions.
The WID has just purchased the Tokul Creek Water Right from Weyerhaeuser!!! Check out this article in the SnoValley Record.
The WID was awarded a grant from the WA State Department of Ecology to start a water bank – a mechanism to bring willing buyers and sellers together to lease water rights.
- If you have water rights: If you are interested in having a preliminary water rights analysis performed by the WID staff, please contact Cynthia Krass, email@example.com and set up a private consultation in our office in Carnation. This service is provided at no charge to district members.
- If you need water rights: contact Cynthia Krass, firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss the possibility obtaining water rights. This service provided at no charge for district members.
Please tell us about drainage issues on your land so we can create an accurate inventory.
If you have drainage needs, please help us by mapping your property. Please tell us about your ditches, culverts, pumps, gates. Tell us if the waterways and ditches on your property are in the right place, and whether they’re functioning or not. And tell us about any farmable ground that is impacted by poor drainage.
To get your property mapped, we offer these choices:
- Use this online tool to map your property in detail. Many can complete an accurate, detailed inventory in about 15 minutes. This is the preferred method.
- Let us help you use the on-line tool. Come to the SVWID office in Carnation, and we’ll walk you through it. To set up an appointment, email email@example.com.
- Draw on paper maps. If you prefer to work in paper maps, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can discuss the best way to do that.
The information collected in this inventory will be used to get a better understanding of the full drainage network, the problems, and the most effective solutions. Please share this link with your neighbors in the district. We’re aiming for full participation so we can build an efficient and equitable project plan.
Get the latest updates
Sign up to be the first to hear about us